Are you visiting the Houghton/Hancock area for vacation or business? Need to work while you are away from your homebase? Are you remote working during the day and vacationing after or between business hours?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should know about 1Q1 Coworking located in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
What’s Awesome About 1Q1
1Q1 Coworking is located at 101 Quincy Street in downtown Hancock. The Coworking space includes multiple workspace options (private office for half-day rental, soundproof phone booths, standing desks, traditional desks, couches, desks with extra monitors, a conference room), an amazing view (from our main room you can see the Portage Canal), and a friendly and clean environment (you’ll be greeted with smiles).
1Q1 Coworking also has superfast wifi, endless coffee, yummy snacks, a welcoming community, the ability to network, and a printer (in case you need it).
What’s Awesome about Hancock and the Keweenaw Peninsula
In addition to all these perks 1Q1 is also a special community workspace. What makes 1Q1 so special, you ask? I’ll give you four reasons.
- We offer an energizing environment and unique working spaces to accommodate your needs.
- A historic ambiance flows through the coworking space and adds character from your average office.
- You can work all day and (still) experience the area. We’re in close proximity to Maasta Hiito and the Tech Trails in case you want to fit in a hike, bike, run, or ski during your lunch break.
- We’re within walking distance to some great local businesses: You can see Milly’s and La Cantina from our windows; Kaleva Cafe and Gino’s are just blocks away.
Most Popular Coworking Options
- Daily Options: $15/day for floating space access OR $60/day for a private office
- Punchcard options: regular access to floating spaces — $125 for 10 punches
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up to cowork.